Venue & Hospitality
Conference Dates: September 07-09, 2017
Hotel Services & Amenities
- Audio/Visual Equipment Rental.
- Business Center.
- Business Phone Service.
- Complimentary Printing Service.
- Express Mail.
- Meeting Rooms.
- Office Rental.
- Photo Copying Service.
- Secretarial Service.
- Video Conference.
- Video Messaging.
- Video Phone.
- Baggage Storage.
London's history stretches back over thousands of years, and the city boasts four World Heritage Sites: the Palace of Westminster and Westminster Abbey, the Tower of London, Maritime Greenwich and the Royal Botanic Gardens, Kew. London is the political, economic and cultural capital of Britain. You can visit the Queen's official residence at Buckingham Palace and tour the Houses of Parliament, historic home of the UK government. The city is incredibly well-connected, with five international airports and the high-speed Eurostar rail link. More than 50 countries are within a three-hour flight time and upwards of 300 international destinations have direct links to London. London's facilities for disabled visitors are constantly improving, with more accessible attractions, restaurants, tours and transport.
London contains four world heritage sites are the Tower of London, Kew Gardens, the site comprising the Palace of Westminster, Westminster Abbey, and St Margaret’s Church; and Historic settlement of Greenwich. Other famous landmarks include Buckingham Palace, the London Eye, Piccadilly Circus, St Paul’s Cathedral, Tower Bridge, Trafalgar Square, and The Shard.
Attractions & Landmarks
- London Eye-Iconic riverside observation wheel.
- Tower of London-Medieval castle housing the Crown Jewels.
- Buckingham Palace-Home of the British Queen & State Rooms.
- Tower Bridge-Iconic Victorian turreted bridge.
- St Paul.
- Westminster Abbey-Gothic church & site for coronations.
- Big Ben-London.
- Palace of Westminster-Iconic home of UK parliament.
- British Museum-A historian.
- Kensington Palace-Royal museum in state residence.
- Hyde Park-Acres of greenery in Central London.